Studying Masters in the UK – Introduction
The UK is home to many amazing global universities. Moreover, many of its academic universities rank among the best global universities/schools in the world. This is why many students enroll in Masters Programs at UK universities every year. Apart from this, by doing a Masters in Business Administration in UK, you can also open the door to many amazing opportunities. In short, studying in the UK can be very beneficial for you. Here is everything you need to know about studying a Masters in the UK.
Benefits of Doing a Masters in UK Universities
Here are the benefits of doing an UK Universities for Masters:
Study at the best business schools: Going to the UK for a Masters gives you the chance to learn at some of the best business schools in the country. Moreover, you also have the chance to learn under the guidance of expert Masters Professors. To find out more about the best business schools in the UK, feel free to contact our study in UK consultants in India.
Universities in the UK offer a diverse range of Masters Programs for students. Additionally, many universities allow students to join their programs without the GMAT. Amazing, right?
Global Business Network:
By studying the Masters in the country, you get free access to the global business network. You have the chance to learn from some of the most famous business tycoons. Moreover, you also have the opportunity to create a strong network of global connections yourself.
By taking a Masters course, you can open pathways to many job opportunities around the world. Moreover, you will also receive a high salary in return for your services.
Popular Masters Specialization Courses in the Country
Here are the different honors courses you can study at universities in the UK:
- Business Management Degree
- Finance Degree
- Marketing Degree
- Entrepreneurship Degree
- International Business Degree
- Human Resource Management Degree
- Operations Management Degree
- Project Management Degree
- Business Analytics Degree
- Information Technology Degree
Duration of Masters in Business Administration at UK Universities
At most universities in the UK, the duration of Masters Programs is two years. But many universities offer Masters Programs that last 12 to 18 months. Additionally, many universities also do not require students to pass the GMAT to study there.
Best Universities to Study Masters in Business Administration in UK
Here is the list of the best universities in the UK that you can join to study Master of Business Administration:
- University of East London
- Teesside University
- University of Oxford
- Coventry University
- University of Greenwich
- BPP University
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Cambridge
- King’s College London
- University of Manchester
Here are some of the main prerequisites for admission to Masters of Business Administration programs in the UK:
- Baccalaureate from 3 to 4 years
- 3-4 years of professional experience
- Personalized personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Specific scores in tests such as TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, etc.
Exams to Study Masters in Business Administration in the Country
To gain admission to Masters Programs at UK universities, students must pass certain tests such as GRE and GMAT. Here are the different types of exams you need to sit for to study in UK for maters degree.
- GRE: GRE assesses a candidate’s skills such as critical thinking, reasoning, analytical writing skills, etc. The main purpose of this test is to check the academic preparation of the students. Most universities in the UK require a student to pass this test if they wish to join their university courses.
- GMAT: The exam tests whether or not a student has the essential skills to pursue business/management programs. It assesses student skills like analytical writing, reasoning, etc.
- TOEFL: This test assesses the English skills of international students. The test has four sections namely:
- IELTS: This is a very popular/famous English proficiency test. The IELTS exam aims to test a student’s English language proficiency. The test has four sections namely:
So, Join GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, and IELTS coaching in Jaipur for best preparation for study maters in UK.