For the past decade, e-Commerce has been on a steady rise. Online shopping is now a $3.5 trillion industry, and it’s projected to maintain this growth for the foreseeable future. But if you’re new to e Commerce, you might be wondering how you can get your product in front of customers without spending thousands of dollars on a web designer or app developer.
In this article, you will get to know how to create a free online store using an eCommerce website builder. Even if you’ve never created a website before, you can get it done quickly! The process is surprisingly simple and can be done in just a few hours.
Choose an E Commerce Website Builder
When choosing an e commerce website builder, it’s essential to consider these factors:
- Easy to use. You want a website builder that is easy enough for you or your team to use.
- Free. The best eCommerce website builders are free and have no hidden costs.
- Good reputation. Make sure the platform has been around for a while and has a good support system. Also, ensure it has plenty of documentation available (in case you need help building your store).
Customize Your Online Store
The next step is to customize your online store.
- Choose a theme.
- Customize your theme.
- Set up your checkout process, including payment gateways and shipping methods (e.g., Amazon Pay).
- Add a blog, social media integration, newsletter signup and wishlist so customers can stay updated on new products or sales in the future! You can also include customer service chat options for those who have questions about their order or would like to make suggestions for improving the product/service provided by your eCommerce store!
Add Products and Payment Gateway
Once your eCommerce website is ready, it’s time to add products. To add products:
- Add a product from the Catalog page by clicking on [Products]. It will bring up a list of your store’s existing products.
- You can also add new products by clicking on the + sign next to [Products]. It will open an interface where you can enter information about your product, such as title, price and description.
Once you have added all your desired items, click on Save & Close or Save & Add More, depending on whether or not more products are still left to be added.
Set Up Your Domain Name and Hosting
The first step is to set up a domain name and hosting.
- Pick a domain name. You can purchase your own domain name from any provider, but if you don’t want to pay for it, there are plenty of options: Some providers offer free domains with hosting packages, while others offer them separately. While you’re at it, get an email address at Gmail or another provider as well. If your website is bilingual (English and Arabic), get both versions of the domain name too! The more professional-looking these things are, the better—it’s an indication that someone has put some thought into their website!
- Choose a hosting provider for your site and sign up for their services by creating an account on their websites (and creating a payment method if needed).
Promote Your Online Store
Once you launch your online store, it’s time to promote it! There are numerous ways to promote your online store.
- Sending a promotional email to your list can help you promote your business.
- Sharing links on social media (Facebook, Twitter) and social media marketing can be helpful.
- Search Engine Optimization can also play a significant role in promoting your store.
You can also use email marketing services if you want to send regular newsletters about new products or sales offers.
Anyone Can Create Their Own Free Online Store for Free in Just a Matter of Hours
You can build your free online store in less than a day with an e-commerce website builder. If you want to sell anything from widgets to handmade goods, an e-commerce website builder is the easiest way for you to get started.
Anyone can create their own online store for free with an e-commerce website builder. You don’t need to know how to code or have any special skills or experience. One of the most significant advantages of using an e-commerce website builder is that it’s easy and quick. Anyone with basic computer skills can set up their online store without any significant investment of time or money.
The best part about using an e commerce platform is that they are designed specifically for businesses selling products online. They offer super-intuitive interfaces as well as lots of features that make it easy for users who aren’t tech savvy – so even if you’ve never created your own site before, they’ll still give you everything you need!
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, you will be well on your way to creating a free online store in just a matter of hours! There are many different e-commerce website builders out there, so do your research and find what’s best for you. Remember that it doesn’t have to cost you anything at all because most platforms offer free basic plans with enough features for small businesses. Once you choose one of these options, sign up now and get started!
3SCart, one of the most trusted and advanced website builders, can help you create the perfect website. Now you can create the website for your business for free to perfection.