Table runners are a versatile home décor item that can be used in a variety of ways.
Here are 15 ideas for how to incorporate table runners into your home décor:
- Use a table runner as a centerpiece on your dining room table. Arrange candles, flowers, or other items on top of the runner to create a beautiful focal point.
- Drape a table runner over the back of a sofa or armchair. This is a great way to add color and pattern to your living room without adding bulk.
- Hang a table runner on the wall as art. This is a great way to display a favorite textile or tapestry. Simply use Command strips or push pins to hang the runner securely on the wall.
- Fold a table runner in half lengthwise and use it as a scarf for your dining room chairs. This is an easy way to add some pizzazz to plain chairs.
- Use a table runner to protect your tabletop from scratches and spills. This is especially helpful if you have young children or pets in the home.
- Layer a table runner over a tablecloth for added interest. This is a great way to change up your look without having to buy new linens.
- Use a table runner to partition off sections in a large room. This can be helpful when you’re entertaining guests and want to create different areas for conversation or activity.
- Wrap a table runner around a vase or other tall object to create a one-of-a-kind piece of décor.
- Fold a table runner in half and use it as a placemat. This is a great way to dress up your dining table without having to buy new placemats.
- Use a table runner to add color and pattern to your bedroom. Drape it over the foot of the bed or hang it on the wall as art.
- Make a no-sew table runner by simply gluing fabric strips to a length of ribbon. This is a quick and easy project that anyone can do.
- Use a table runner to decorate your mantel or shelves. This is an easy way to add some seasonal flair to your home décor.
- Attach fabric rosettes to a table runner to create a unique and elegant piece. This is a great way to dress up a plain runner or add some interest to an otherwise boring table.
- Use a table runner as a pet bed. This is a great way to keep your furry friend off the floor and add some style to your home at the same time.
- The ideas are endless when it comes to using table runners in your home décor. Get creative and see what you can come up with!
1. What is a table runner?
A table runner is a narrow strip of fabric that is typically used to protect a tabletop from scratches or spills. It can also be used as a decoration for your table.
2. How do you use table runners?
There are many ways to use a table runner in your home décor. You can use it as a centerpiece on your dining room table, drape it over the back of a sofa, or hang it on the wall as art. You can also use it to protect your tabletop from scratches and spills, or layer it over a tablecloth for added interest.
3. What is the best way to clean a table runner?
If your table runner is made from natural fibers like cotton or linen, you can machine wash it on the gentle cycle. If it’s made from synthetic fibers, you should spot clean it with a damp cloth.
Table runners are a versatile and inexpensive way to add style to your home décor. With so many different ways to use them, there’s sure to be a way that fits your personal style. So get creative and start incorporating table runners into your home today!
Get creative and see what you can come up with to add some style to your home!